Sunday, July 20, 2008

One year back

Have you ever wondered what you were doing exactly one year back? Well I guess you need good memory power to accomplish this task :). This Saturday I was sitting all alone in room and nothing to do, just browsing the net and suddenly this thought came by as what I was doing a year back. The next moment I was checking my mailboxes. I started checking all my older mails. I exactly reached the mails I received one year back and started reading them. Oh man those mails bought some good old memories. Thanks to GMail which made Delete button a history and provided virtually unlimited storage space. I guess I haven’t deleted a mail from past 3 years :). It was really fun reading all the old mails and this in turn helped me pass some of my free time.

1 comment:

D said...

Thanks for the blog, and for making my day. I did what u said u did, and boy!! i could relive some of the best moments of the year that was goneby..